The one little blog post who slipped into November.
November's been busy. So, there haven't been blog posts or a monthly Story Goggles podcast, but I wanted to post SOMETHING. So here's the list of the things I love doing that are keeping me from doing the OTHER THINGS I love doing. Hopefully, some of you can relate.
Here's the list of the things keeping November rather busy for me:
- NaNoWriMo (This year I'm using it to rewrite--from scratch--a previous story, who in its last incarnation simply didn't work. The problem was a character needed rewriting and the changes affected the WHOLE FUCKING STORY. How would Donny say? SAD! But this was a chance to buckle up and be the writer who can get the job done.)
- Taking 18 credit hours. Why? Because I'm either ambitious or insane... the results aren't in yet.
- HOLY WOW GEEZ I THOUGHT THIS LIST WOULD BE LONGER.
- It isn't longer? Really? Just two things? Man, I sound awful...
- But no, seriously--school on top of NaNoWriMo is the icing on this whole CAKE thing right now. CAKE is like cake, but when I make it. We capitalize the letters because I heard somewhere that makes it taste better. Or was it butter? Hmm.
- Oh, yeah, and these:
- Friends... No seriously... I have them, and try REALLY hard to keep in touch.
- Oh, yeah and the seasonal effect is creeping up on my depression for an awesome sauce sleepover. FUN!
But, despite the list of STUFFS happening (STUFFS is like stuffs, but crispier because we cook it in coconut oil instead of olive) I'm doing fairly well. Or at least okay. I'm here, getting shit done, and that's what counts, right? RIGHT.
Welp, I have a word count to do now.
So, whatever has your fall busy, and stressful, I hope you find in it what you may consider fulfilling. Peace and love my friends, keep making, keep creating, keep on keeping on.
Oh, and shout out to my friend who texted me about the last Story Goggles ep going live... hopefully it's not too much longer before we have another!